- Train for auditioning, scene study, character-development, and on-camera techniques for TV & Film.
- Learn Meisner, Suzuki, Sense Memory, Improv techniques, and working in an ensemble.
- Discover the ins and outs of setting up a career in Voiceover acting!
- Build professional development skills such as on-set etiquette, presenting headshots and resumes, slates and auditions, how to behave professionally, and maintain a positive attitude.
- Meet guest speakers, actors, coaches, directors, producers and agents both locally and from around the country. Many students are now working with agents such as Q6 Model & Artist Management, Option Model & Media, Puddletown Talent, and Ryan Artists, as well as Directors and TV shows such as Netflix.
- Work with professional TSNW Coaches who are active in the film community with TV and Film credits.
Our Workshops are very popular! In order to save your spot, full tuition or a 50% deposit (for Workshops more than $150) is due at registration. If a deposit is made, full tuition is due no later than 48 hours prior to the Workshop. Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferrable.
New students are welcome at any time! Workshops are also a great way for new students to try out their acting chops and experience our studio. When you’re ready to get started please call 503.806.0909 or email email@example.com for information. We’d love to hear from you!